Where to find stuff in Metro

Dings Digital
Dings Digital
 Member edited September 2014 in General Themes
There are some fine ressources for finding out where some of the stuff in Metro is.

First of all, *metropolis* region (name includes the asterisks) is a good start.

There you will find several resources:

A book on the counter (next to charming Bertha) gives out folders containing LMs for sightseeing and shopping in Metro (just click the respective page of the book).
snapshot_007n4aby.jpg

On the same level on *metropolis* region there are two super convenient systems that get you to great places:
1) watch out for the box that says "Grid Teleport Center". Just run into it and it will take you one level below where you will find lots of recommended places that can be targeted from there. Also, there is a box where LMs can be dropped.
snapshot_006usycr.jpg
2) right next to the box you find the MRTPS - the Metropolis Teleport System. The vendor gives out a HUD. This is the most up to date and complete overview of regions in Metropolis, supplemented with further info about events and stuff.

Finally there is the Weltraumbahnhof (Space Station):
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Spike-Home/90/128/1502
Though this region is not online 24/7, it is very convenient to walk around and see a huge number of teleporters with additional information about the destinations. The Weltraumbahnhof provides an awesome collection of destinations.

Comments

• Jamie Wright
    Jamie Wright
     Member edited 5:58PM
    Dings:)

This is an awesome resource and I'm loving it.

Just to give you a heads up; there are 3 inactive regions in your shopping file since Linda Kellie took down her sims.

They are as follows:

Shopping Center - Free Stuff, Shopping Center
    Garden Center, Garden center
    Free Furniture, Free Furniture

The rest all seemed to work just fine:)
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    Thank you Jamie :)
    All updated now.
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    Ressources for orientation:

1. The MRTPS is a HUD that opens a page in the internal browser with the list of all regions that are online, and a list of events. Development of the MRTPS is going on, new features are in the pipeline. The MRTPS is available at a lot of places, eg. *Metropolis* and *Centerworld*.
    2. There are teleporters and a board with LMs in the basement of *Metropolis*
    3. Weltraumbahnhof, currently on region Spike-Home, is an awesome and well-structured collection of teleports to a huge number of places in Metropolis.
    4. On region *Metropolis* there is a book on the counter, next to Bertha. Clicking the left page gives out a folder with LMs for shopping, clicking the right side gives a folder with places for sight-seeing, traveling etc. (Please direct info about new places to Eryn Galen or me). Come by every now and then to get a fresh collection: click the page, receive the folder, delete old folder. It was updated again this weekend.

Have fun!
  • Shelenn
    Shelenn
    Let's not forget to suggest users explore the search feature of the viewer. Regions that are indexed with searchable items are easily found in this manner.

Try typing freebies in the All tab and you will see a list of places that contain freebies. You can try other common search terms including user names to help you explore. :)

I look forward to future developments Lena has in work!
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    Thanks Shelenn, good addition!
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    The LM giver book on *Metropolis* region has been updated again. Click the book, receive the folder (shopping or sight-seeing), delete old folder.
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    New updates in these past weeks added:

Click the LM giver book on *Metropolis* region, receive the folder (shopping or sight-seeing), delete old folder.
  • Minethere Always
    Minethere Always
    ok, so you gonna make me go do stuffs huh???? [ok, I will, bleh!!]

btw, good job Dings-))
  • Han Held
    Han Held
    New updates in these past weeks added:

Click the LM giver book on *Metropolis* region, receive the folder (shopping or sight-seeing), delete old folder.
    woo hoo! time to go shopping! :D
  • chibo
    chibo
    I'm gonna go hang out with Bertha ;)
  • bertl
    bertl
    lol chibo, seems you have a special connection to Bertha, don't call me jealously but ... ^^
  • chibo
    chibo
    I can't help it - she smells good :roll:
  • Minethere Always
    Minethere Always
    Bertha, who just happens to be a long lost Cousin on my father's side of the family, who are Germans, and since he was adopted, this is a true story.

She is also protected by Cowboys such as this, moody, silent, humble, but mean!!

strength-of-a-cowboy-marianne-nana-betts.jpg
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
     Member edited March 2014
    I can settle a dispute in a civilized manner, lol:
    12702rp4qhn.jpg
  • oddball otoole
    oddball otoole
    Bertha, who just happens to be a long lost Cousin on my father's side of the family, who are Germans, and since he was adopted, this is a true story.

She is also protected by Cowboys such as this, moody, silent, humble, but mean!!

strength-of-a-cowboy-marianne-nana-betts.jpg

OI!!

How did you get that pic of my husband? I thought I deleted it from the interwebs! :lol: :lol: :lol: