Eryn Galen
Eryn Galen
 Moderator CreativeGroup edited September 2014 in Events
Super, da kann ich ja mal hingehen und Jay ärgern, hihhi :D

Comments

• bertl
    bertl
     Member edited 12:24PM
    Klasse! Schade, dass ich diesen Freitag schon einen Termin hab.
    Dann wünsch ich schon mal ne richtig volle Bude und ordentlich Dampf im Maschinen-Kessel :)
    Uncle CM: stell einen zusätzlichen Heizer ein ;)
  • Alira vigrid
    Alira vigrid
    hoffentlich läuft das über den Metro Stream grüße Alira
  • Victor Clary
    Victor Clary
    Auch wenn ich nie da bin (im OSG) freue ich mich euch hier zu sehen. Viele Grüße auch von Vivi

Victor
  • Minethere Always
    Minethere Always
    Welcome OSG peeps -))
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    YAY, awesome! Klasse, dass diese ganz besondere Freitagsparty weitergeht.
  • bertl
    bertl
    LyAvain wrote:
    Morgen (Mittwoch) ist Testparty um die Simsettings zu testen Bertl... Deine Chance.

joooo, supi, danke Ly :)
  • Magnuz Binder
    Magnuz Binder
    Yaayyy and welcome to Metropolis to some great people and a great event. I know D & J already have a presence here, but since their Friday parties is the one thing my girl Maggie and me have missed from OSgrid, it is great to see it here, even if it is probably just temporary. I have not had the chance to tell Maggie yet, but I am sure she will be as happy and that we will both do our best to be there.

What time is the test party, Ly?
  • bertl
    bertl
    thank you for the great testparty, it was wonderfull, actually I wanted to go to sleep two hours earlier. ^^
    all the best for friday and a full house :)
  • Magnuz Binder
    Magnuz Binder
    Yes, the test-party was great, with up to 19 persons at most, despite short and rare announcing, and not an ounce of lag or problems, despite several hypergrid visitors. Maggie and me also stayed longer than intended because of the fun. I'm really looking forward to the real thing Friday.
  • Dings Digital
    Dings Digital
    I tried to make a video with simple tools. This is the result with material from yesterday's party at D&J's Party Club:

• bertl
    bertl
    klasse dings :)
    sogar mit sendeschluss :lol:
  • Magnuz Binder
    Magnuz Binder
    Very neat video, Dings. Thank you! Maggie will be thrilled to see herself featuring in it.
  • Magnuz Binder
    Magnuz Binder
    OK, this was one crazy party night, proving Metropolis is THE Party Grid! Two parallel parties on two regions, each with 20-25 people, and the old concurrency record for Metropolis, with 83 simultaneous users, was upped to 88 simultaneous users. Unfortunately, my girl Maggie and I couldn't be at both parties, but here are some images from the D & J Friday Party at region Close Encounter 2014-09-05.
    Click previews for full sized images.
    MB_Metro_208_.jpg MB_Metro_209_.jpg MB_Metro_210_.jpg MB_Metro_211_.jpg MB_Metro_212_.jpg MB_Metro_213_.jpg MB_Metro_214_.jpg MB_Metro_215_.jpg MB_Metro_216_.jpg MB_Metro_217_.jpg MB_Metro_218_.jpg MB_Metro_219_.jpg MB_Metro_220_.jpg MB_Metro_221_.jpg MB_Metro_222_.jpg MB_Metro_223_.jpg MB_Metro_224_.jpg MB_Metro_225_.jpg MB_Metro_226_.jpg MB_Metro_227_.jpg MB_Metro_228_.jpg MB_Metro_229_.jpg MB_Metro_230_.jpg MB_Metro_231_.jpg