... and the next Copyright Infringement

Lena Vanilli
Lena Vanilli
 Administrator edited December 2015 in Copyrights
Huhu Metros,

and the next grid or landlord who copies text from our webpages:
http://hg.sirinhgpole.com/website/opens ... _features/

I guess, it's the 6th grid which is violating copyrights. ;)

And the best: this sirinHGpole offers services for educational institutions. Great! I hope, they will not share their attitude regarding properties with the kids! :lol:

Lena

Comments

• Copper Tomsen
    Copper Tomsen
     Member edited 2:23AM
    I cant wonder about that others copy. What is good and proofed as good, others also want a piece of the cake. And yes if they teach that to kids they have a good step on to what they teach. Iam young at metro. To me such examples show me: #1:Metro does a good job with all explanations on the web site, so others cant top it, and #2: It was a good decision to create an account here ;-)

Lena and the rest of admin team: You do a great job! Let such motivate all of you just to continue the great work with heartblood as we say in Germany :)
  • Uwe Furse
    Uwe Furse
    Die Kunst ist es wirklich, als Webworker ..... wenn man vom eigentlichen Inhalt, keine Ahnung hat.

Konkrete Texte zu formulieren / leichte Sprache

Wenn man da keine Ideen hat, klaut man eben von den guten / hypergrid.org .....

So sieht das aus, Lena

Ach ja, was macht eigentlich die neue Metro Website ?
    Meine kompetente Hilfe habe ich ja angeboten, in Sachen Wordpress, Drupal und Typo, aber da kam ja leider keine Rückmeldung.

So, wie ich das sehe, bekommt Ihr die neue Bude, ohne fremde Hilfe nicht hin. Was ist da los ?

#uwe #waits
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
     Moderator CreativeGroup edited 2:23AM
    Die neue Webseite kommt schon, da bin ich sicher. Ich warte ja auch noch auf diverse Übersetzungen. Aber manchmal kommt das Tagesgeschäft einfach dazwischen. Und wo kein Inhalt, da keine Übersetzung - oder Webseite ;-)
  • frost
    frost
    Just noticed a banner for SirinHGpole on the hypergrid banner exchange :)
  • Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator edited 2:23AM
    Thanks for the info, Tom. The entry will be deleted.

Hugs,
    Lena