Cannot get to my regions... and not the typical issue

13»

Comments

• JardelGreggan
    JardelGreggan
    I thought I had solved my access problem in my regions, but unfortunately the clearing of the cache allowed me to access a few attempts in my regions. I've done everything I know about it and found no error at all in the settings provided for, using OPENSIM to create regions on the Metropolis Grid. As I said before, I continue to normally enter regions of other Grids (Adreans Grid, Osgrid Grid) that I created using the Opensim of the same, where, I set up, in all, exactly as I did in the Metropolis. I have experience of more than two years accessing my regions, created in my PC, in the three Grids, the unusual thing is that on recent, recent day, I could no longer access my regions of METROPOLIS. I usually enter regions that were not created by me. It is a shame but I feel that I will give up accessing the .my regions created by me in METROPOLIS, because even a new one, with no objects in them that I created, I can not access.
  • JardelGreggan
    JardelGreggan
    Complementing the above details, I obtained access through another account created by me, to access the region, with another avatar newly created. I went on a second try, but I succeeded. Perhaps for using the SQligt database was not so fast, but with the other oldest avatar with which the region was created, I only recently came in a few times, or almost never!
  • JardelGreggan
    JardelGreggan
     Member edited August 8
     I hope now, with these clarifications, to be able to receive guidelines that allow me to solve the problem

• Mareta Dagostino
    Mareta Dagostino
     Member edited August 8
    Well it seems that nobody here in the forum community knows other solutions. You cannot enforce other users to solve your problems but only politely ask if someone knows some hints. ;)

If I would have such big problems, I would rent a server with no complicated router, firewall and provider constraints. (I did, as my provider at home does not give me an IPv4 address.) Or maybe, if your setup works on another grid, connect your region to that other grid and visit Metro via Hypergrid?
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
     Moderator CreativeGroup
    Jardel,

I would very much like to test your two avatars (the newly made one and the one you are having trouble with). Unfortunately I need to be able to look at my console to be able to get any results from that testing. I am in Germany. Where are you situated? Would you be willing to test and login to my region? You could pls. PM me with possible dates / times when we could meet to test this.
    I cannot promise anything, but we can at least try.
    Eryn
  • JardelGreggan
    JardelGreggan
     Member edited August 8
    Hi, Mareta! I'm sorry if I gave you the impression that you were forcing forum users to solve my problems. But it is someone who has great admiration for the Metro and who for some years has been creating regions on the grid, and that were not few and that suddenly stopped being able to access one of them with the avatar that created it. I have no problem, either with my router, firewall or provider, so much I have, in the same grid, another region that access, as well as in other grid. As for visiting the grid via Hypergrid, I do not understand, because I enter the avatar in any region of the METRO, except in that of my PC that does not access. As for connecting my region to another grid (through OAR) the problem gets worse, because my region is a varigion of 512x512 and this is only possible using algorithm, which complicates. I am very sorry for your settings, because it has discouraged me even more, see The delicate response of Eryn below yours, I am prone to follow the delicate tips she proposes to me, because she has knowingly realized that my avatar or inventory probably has some bug or access restriction. I understand this because I access my region here in the METRO, with another avatar newly created.

• Mareta Dagostino
    Mareta Dagostino
    Maybe my English is not good enough, so I thought the wrong things. I apologize for it.

Kind regards,
    Mareta