Deep Secret >>>metropolis grid owned a step sequencer No joke...

savino
savino
 Member in Off-Topics
From here to Metropolis (Intellijel Metropolis StepSequencer with Atlantis Moduele)

hugs

savino

Thanked by: Pius Noel

Comments

• Pius Noel
    Pius Noel
    This brings back memories of old times when I heard the title Metropolis from the album Die Mensch-Maschine by Kraftwerk and became interested in electronic music for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXTBGB2cKAk&index=3&list=RDL7cMCatM-fo

Just a warning: never ask a DJ to play this title in Secondlife; I did and after the DJ finally found the song somewhere the folk around me was not very excited. I should better have asked for Heintje.

• savino
    savino
    lol some djs like not so far kraftwork but i like it...

• savino
    savino
     Member edited April 20
    but a small story for some people  most synth²s in time back in 1970 are mono i main not mono to stereo but in polyfonie  this will say you play 1 finger on a keyboard ...this reason got them have a idea for link synth²s exept moogs for create a sub note but this days are moogs with VCO and can modulate a sort of 2 note with 2 waveforms...my voyager have 3 VCO s and i can create a chord in a semi ...this reason step sequencers can help for a sub to a VCA filter...whatevers polyfony as memory has expensive example a computer has 16kb in memory....
    this reaon feel kraftwork a litle bored but technology has not far as this days...this day can we create a Poly range to 128....
  • Uwe Furse
    Uwe Furse
    Organ by Uwe Furse ...... The real shit

Thanked by: Pius Noel
  • savino
    savino
     Member edited April 20
    hmm i see you work  but you creatiion is not bad...good...
    hugs
    savino