World On A Stick: OAR-loader

Juliette
Juliette
 Member edited August 10 in Events
99.5% of art collected by museums is never shown to the public. Let's change that and turn it up-side-down. How? The OAR-loader is the tool for it. Every curator and artist is able to load a world on demand via a standard web browser. The loading happens in a secure manner, the world loaded is not on direct-access for modification or copy. Within a minute, the inworld waiting avatars see the hidden treasures materializing. 

The OAR-loader will be demonstrated on September 17 at the KW Institute Berlin during the Biennale Digitale Press Conference held at 18:00 local time.

99,5 % aller in Museen gesammelter Werke werden nie der Öffentlichkeit gezeigt. Lasst uns das radikal ändern. Der OAR Loader steht Kuratoren und Künstlern zur Verfügung. Er ist webbasiert. Mehr auf der Pressekonferenz am 17. September im KW-Institute Berlin.

For more information, please visit:

https://wp.me/p9i7g2-jn

Comments

• Manfred Aabye
    Manfred Aabye

And what's so hard about it?

An open-Metrolis museum in the grid is Pompeii, which is also no longer done because there are no helpers to create the objects.

I used to be in the Louvre in Paris, which would digitize alone for decades.

There won't be any change if you hold a press conference in the garrison town.

Und was soll da so schwer daran sein?

Ein Freilicht Museum im Metrolis Grid ist Pompeji, das wird auch nicht weiter gemacht, weil es keine Helfer gibt die Objekte erstellen.

Ich war mal im Louvre in Paris, das alleine zu digitalisieren würde Jahrzehnte dauern.

Da wird sich auch nichts ändern wenn man in der Garnisonsstadt eine Pressekonferenz abhält.