Unable to log in

Tainted_Angel
Tainted_Angel
 Member edited June 27 in Technical Support
I was in world and noticed that things weren't coming out of my inventory. So I logged out and went to go back in and I got this error..
"error generating login response"
I double checked the login uri
login.metro.land  
but there was no getting in.
I rebooted my system, tried again, no luck. So I tried another browser because I usually use firestorm but I get the same thing.
It's been this way for about an hour or so....

Please help. Thanks!

Comments

• Sheera Khan
    Sheera Khan
    Hi Tainted,

I guess the login server took a day off and headed for the beach - it's hot here^^

The gridmaster is aware and will fix it soon. It's rather early in the morning here so it may take a minute still - sorry for the interruption.

Ciaoo

Sheera

• Tainted_Angel
    Tainted_Angel
    Hi Sheera! Thank you for responding, I really appreciate it very much! I hope your day is beautiful and blessed. B)
    Thanked by: Sheera Khan
  • Pius Noel
    Pius Noel
    27.06.2019 09:15: @Sheera Khan

Login is again not possible and some services in the dashboard can not be accessed either.

Die Anmeldung ist erneut nicht möglich und auf einige Dienste im Dashboard kann ebenfalls nicht zugegriffen werden.
  • Copper Tomsen
    Copper Tomsen
    Hier auch nicht: 27.6.19, 10:55h
  • Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator
    Hi all,

the problem is fixed. We had the same problem some weeks before. To avoid this problem in the future we will upgrade the sql-server at the weekend. It will take 2 hours. After the upgrade this problem should be history. :)

Greetings, Lena

Thanked by: Pius Noel
  • Pius Noel
    Pius Noel
    I whish you good luck!

Since the conversion to the new grid, I have a new server with Ubuntu 18.04 and MariaDB. Since then I also have problems with the database. The new server has less memory and slower disks, making it difficult to determine if the problem is software or hardware related.

Greetings, Pius