Some new free kid avatars

Jamie Wright
Jamie Wright
 Member edited August 2014 in Showcase
For those of you who like to be kids at heart sometimes I have imported (with Zak's gracious turtoring on the ftp site stuff) some kid avs I made for an old Harry Potter RPG in another grid. They are at my region called Augurey Peak in the freebie shop on the other side of the tracks from the train station.

Comments

• Minethere Always
    Minethere Always
     Member edited 8:10PM
    ty Jamie for what you do-))
  • Jamie Wright
    Jamie Wright
    Now I just need to make some older avs to cover all age bases:)
  • Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator edited 8:10PM
    Wow, realy great, Jamie! :)
  • Jamie Wright
    Jamie Wright
    Thanks for the kind words Folks! I'm slowly making teen versions of each kid too. I've got a lot on the go now so this will be a long project. So far I have 1:)

I need to peek in on that Hogwarts in progress and see if they're up and running yet. Eryn? You can send new players to AP for avatars. I should bring on the uniforms I made too and the Hogwarts house colour casual wear. Again, a long project:)
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
     Moderator CreativeGroup edited 8:10PM
    Funny that, Jamie. I just talked with Franzi yesterday about that and we will bring Hogwarts online again soon :)
    It was offline due to some technical difficulties lately.
  • Paul Campbell
    Paul Campbell
    Hi, I'm new to Metropolis. I'm working on a project that calls for several child characters. How old are the kids in your collection Jamie Wright? The characters in our story range from 8 years old to 15 years. As soon as I get my region set up a bit I will come over to yours to get a copy of those, they look great. Thank you.

Paul Campbell
    http://kidvirtual.tumblr.com/
  • Jamie Wright
    Jamie Wright
    Hey Paul,

Welcome to Metropolis! Artie is adorable. I bookmarked his blog. He looks like a mesh avatar. Mine are the old school kind. I hope that's cool:) I originally made them for a role play in another grid to be first year Hogwarts students so they're roughly 11 year old sized. However, they're easy to shrink or grow. I'm slowly working on making a few teens using the kid bases too. Let me know if you need anything else for your kid stories. I've made lots of role play props and things like Halloween costumes for my own kid character avs over the years and I love to share. Have fun and see you in the grid!

Cheers,
    Jamie
  • Paul Campbell
    Paul Campbell
    I picked up the Kid Avatars at Augurey Peak. Thank you Jamie Wright! This will be very helpful for our project. I've sent a friend request inworld.

and thank you for checking the blog too. just getting it up and running. should be fun. :)

Paul Campbell
    http://kidvirtual.tumblr.com/