I am having issues importing a clients OAR, it is a pretty heft filled asset OAR file. I don't want to say the user's name in public, but I sent an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
yesterday with no reply so I thought I would post here and perhaps get closer to a resolution.
Brief background, is the OAR imports on local opensim instance, and other grids I have tested with, but it just seems to take about 3 hours and only produces like only 12 prims out of the 40k prims and only appears to happen on metropolis, the issue doesn't occur locally. I hope someone can get back to me, and I can pass staff the OAR to attempt to look into the issue. Thanks