Claim Jumper

Lucy Afarensis
Lucy Afarensis
 Member edited November 2014 in Technical Support
I have occupied the space at 7006 6987 with a gallery continuously for more than a year. I use this space for RL customers and for the enjoyment of the Metropolis community. I have never taken this sim off line for more than 5 minutes and I have always shut it down in a manner that would preserve it's location on the map. This evening I found that while the server would boot there was some sort of housing development there in place of my gallery. The sim apparently is owned by somebody with a picture of his naked hairy RL self in his profile. I have chosen this spot because it close to the central part of Metropolis and I have had number of visitors because of this. I really resent this kind of treatment and hope that it does not represent the policies of the Metropolis admins

Lucy Afarensis

Comments

• Sheera Khan
    Sheera Khan
     Moderator edited 4:29AM
    Hi Lucy,

fortunatly I can't confirm your findings, the grid-position 7006 6987 is occupied by the Groove Gallery (really worth a visit btw) and I'm just now standing on it. So maybe it was a temporary glitch of the software. I can assure you it has definitly nothing to do with any policy of the Metro admins.

Best regards

Sheera
  • Lucy Afarensis
    Lucy Afarensis
     Member edited 4:29AM
    Thank You Sheera for checking. Every thing seems back to normal now. Very Strange. Alpha software :) Please visit again as I will be changing the exhibit soon.
  • Lucy Afarensis
    Lucy Afarensis
     Member edited 4:29AM
    I was unable to find the The Grove Gallery in search this evening( I am on Mountain Standard time). I TPed to an adjacent sim and saw that "See47006_6987" was now in the place of my sim. I TPed there and and my sim was there, only the name had changed. WTF?
  • Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator edited 4:29AM
    Hi Lucy,

it was still the result of a griefers attack. Please delete your viewer-cache and try it again. The things should be back to normal now.

Greetz,
    Lena