Erratic response from the asset server

Zonja Capalini
Zonja Capalini
Hi,

Lately, I'm experiencing erratic responses from the asset server. One time I log in and I find that my shape cant' be loaded:

"Failed to find body part named Zonja Capalini shape in the database".

Next time some of my attachments do not load:

"Unable to rez: could not find asset afce3ec1-83f6-4a59-81e4-e32446ba9fcc for item Model Zou Bracelet Left".

Sometimes everything is back to OK at the next log in, and sometimes the item continues to be not found for several logins, in some cases for days. Then some day, mysteriously, the items are found again and I end up with tons of shoes attached at the same time :)

is there anything I can do to mitigate the problem?

Thanks in advance,

Zonja
Thanked by: Han Held

Comments

• Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator
    Huhu Zonja,

I checked the asset. It's still in the database. I will check the logfiles what happened.  

Furthermore, I made a deep inventory scan; checking your folder structure, inventory items and used assets. I will give you the result per personal message.

Hugs, Lena

Thanked by: Zonja Capalini
  • Han Held
    Han Held
     Member edited February 19
    I've had missing inventory errors too, I first noticed them on Friday. I don't think I've gone anywhere other than Amber, but I'm not 100% sure.
  • Zonja Capalini
    Zonja Capalini
    Huhu Zonja,

I checked the asset. It's still in the database. I will check the logfiles what happened.  

Furthermore, I made a deep inventory scan; checking your folder structure, inventory items and used assets. I will give you the result per personal message.

Hugs, Lena

Thanks for the quick reply! :-) No need to hurry, I can live with it. Stuff tends to reappear after some time.

Hugs,

Zonja
    Thanked by: Han Held
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
     Moderator CreativeGroup
    I have the same problem. I get these messages, even though I am wearing the asset in question and it does rez. Curious...
  • Han Held
    Han Held
    So far this morning (SLT) and afternoon things have been ok. I still haven't left my region though LOL
  • Han Held
    Han Held
    Things are better enough that I even left my home region! :O :O

• Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator
    Huhu,

we got heavy traffic from a hacker site. Should be blocked now. Someone seems to be very angry. :) Nice! :)

Greetings, Lena
  • Zonja Capalini
    Zonja Capalini
    Yuck :/ Thanks for keeping us informed, and congrats on the block :)