Unable to Allow Others to Set Home

Shelenn
Shelenn
 Member edited March 7 in Technical Support
Another avatar wanted to set home to my region. I would like any avatar who wants to set their home to my region to do so. Several avatars are not able to do so.

So I created a parcel in the region then "sold" it to another avatar. He is not able to set his home to that parcel even though he owns it now. What should we do different? Is there an ini setting for this?

Comments

• Genie Fegte
    Genie Fegte
    Hello Shelenn,
    this function is not implemented in OpenSim. Only Landmanager, Landlowner or Groupmembers are able to set a homepoint.
    greets
    Genie
    Thanked by: Pius Noel
  • Copper Tomsen
    Copper Tomsen
    This is right so. On my parcels I made seperate groups . And then gave there special roles incl. setting home (and added build rights etc, so no one use as sandbox ;-) )
    Thanked by: Pius Noel
  • Shelenn
    Shelenn
    Hello Shelenn,
    this function is not implemented in OpenSim. Only Landmanager, Landlowner or Groupmembers are able to set a homepoint.
    greets
    Genie
    This is right so. On my parcels I made seperate groups . And then gave there special roles incl. setting home (and added build rights etc, so no one use as sandbox ;-) )
    Thanks to both of you for response. In the case where I allowed another avatar to own a parcel, they are a landowner. So they should be able to set their home to the parcel they own. But this fails.