The New Metro / Die neue Metro

12346»

Comments

• Han Held
    Han Held
     Member edited March 6
    Ok so. To recap: You are able to login, can see that you get IMs, but you cannot do anything.
    The screenshot looks to me like its still trying to load stuff. Can you see a red bar on the top right side? If so, maybe you need to let it fill your cache first before its letting you do something...

EDIT: I can see the red bar, so maybe thats just it: the viewer is busy filling your cache and you are just too impatient? ;-)
    Me ...impatient? ;-)

I don't see IM's, I hear the chime the viewer makes whenever you get them. The screen doesn't change for me.

I'll try logging in to *Metropolis* again -if anyone sees my avi, feel free to push it out of the way if it's stuck (this is a limited time offer! :p )
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
    Han Held said:
    I'll try logging in to *Metropolis* again -if anyone sees my avi, feel free to push it out of the way if it's stuck (this is a limited time offer! :p )
    Damn, am I too late? ;-)
  • angemenges
    angemenges
     Member edited March 7
    Hello Metro, so my first try.
    I arrive stuck under the ground and I am obliged to sit on one of the chairs to free me.
    First time, I had lost my hair and my shoes, impossible to wear them. My inventory was showing a little more than 20.000 elements.
    So I tried to clear my cache. In a suprising way, I connected as a naked ruth, my inventory showing 986 elements. I let the connection for one hour, always 986 elements. To check, I connected my OsGrid avatar, the inventory was also empty but after 1 mn of the usual "fetching", I had recovered all my elements.
    Any idea to recover my inventory ?
    I should perhaps specify that I have paid my transfer and that as I am very wary of migrations, I have my iar ready if there is no other solution. 
    It seems that my inventory has not been transfered.
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
    Hey there, did you use the transfer possibility for 5 Euros prior to the move? If not, your avatar is there, but your inventory is not. If you have saved an IAR prior to the move, you can load it again.
  • angemenges
    angemenges
     Member edited March 7
    Yes Eryn, as said I paid my transfer. I can give you the paypal receipt if you need
  • angemenges
    angemenges
    At the moment I am stuck under the ground of the arrival if you want to see me  :D
  • Eryn Galen
    Eryn Galen
    I tried to talk to you, but no answer ;-) I did see you. If you paid, please send an email to gridmaster@hypergrid.org so the admins can check the transfer. Thanks.
  • angemenges
    angemenges
     Member edited March 7
    Sorry I was away a few mn. Email sent. In reality, my inventory is not completely empty : all my repertories are here, but not their content
  • angemenges
    angemenges
    Review 
    2019/03/08 recovered half of my inventory and staying as cloud (items weared not recovered)
    2019/03/09 trying to put online one region. Not working ( Metropolis grid problems)
    2019/03/10 I had finally one region online so I was able to load my own iar and a first oar 
    No answer to my email from the grid admins.
    So I will consider my 5€ as a gift  B)
    Good luck everyone 
  • Lena Vanilli
    Lena Vanilli
     Administrator
    Hello @angemenges , sorry,  but with appr. 150 mails per day it takes a bit longer to answer all. The transfer of the inventories is finished. With 5% of the avatars we had problems with corrupted or missing assets. Or with very big objects. We corrected th problems manualy and did the transfer again. Just clear your viewer-cache and try your inventory again. 

Greetings, Lena

Thanked by: josjoha
  • angemenges
    angemenges
    Thank you for your answer Lena but I don’t need help anymore, I have done the job myself. Good luck for your corrections and the mail answers.