Santa's broken :(

Tainted_Angel
Tainted_Angel
 Member edited November 20 in Technical Support
I have the santa who rides in the sky with the simple slow script and he doesn't move on my screen in my world or in any world that has him. For some reason, scripts aren't running. Any ideas???

hg.metro.land:80:Spencerwood

Comments

• Copper Tomsen
    Copper Tomsen
    I was at sim..and it rezzes slowly what could be expected with 54000 plus prim plus scripts. But Santa flies for me. Maybe you try a draw distance below 500m . This often helps, and also needs less sim capacity.
  • Pius Noel
    Pius Noel
    I haven't seen a Santa riding in the sky. I've seen a sleigh with reindeer flying in the sky; it slowly turned around and I could sit on it. 

On the ground I've seen a Santa riding on a motorbike. This worked too.
  • Tainted_Angel
    Tainted_Angel
    I understand what you're all saying but when I go to other worlds as well, I see the  sleigh with reindeer flying in the sky and it doesn't move in their world either, while other people see their  sleigh with reindeer flying in the sky move.  It's not just in my world, it's in any world/region I go to.

• Tainted_Angel
    Tainted_Angel
     Member edited November 21
    I tried the distance draw and it didn't make a difference. It has to be something in my settings because no animations work in my world or any other world. I've been going through the settings.. but I'm not see what to change or what has changed.
  • Tainted_Angel
    Tainted_Angel
    I have been to worlds with a lot more prims than mine and it worked then all of a sudden animations stopped in all worlds, not just mine.
  • Tainted_Angel
    Tainted_Angel
    I logged in using Singularity and everything was fine and moving. It was something with Firestorm.
  • Copper Tomsen
    Copper Tomsen
    Then a better place to get infos is the help in FS menue (FS wiki) . Or: https://wiki.firestormviewer.org/

• Tainted_Angel
    Tainted_Angel
    Okay, Thanks!